Faith in Angels and Jins
Angels are created from Noor (light). Almighty Allah has blessed them with the ability to take whatever form they wish. They sometimes come in the form of humans and sometimes in other forms.
Aqida no 1
Tey do only that which is the command of Allah Almighty. They do not act contrary to the command of Allah Almighty either intentionally, unintentionally or by error. Malaika are the Masoom servants of Allah. They are free from all major and minor sins.
Aqida no 2
They have been given various duties. Some of them take revelation to the Prophets, some of them are responsible for causing rain, some angels are in charge of the wind, some of them are in charge of delivering sustenance, some of them are responsible for molding the form of the child in the womb of the mother, some are responsible for possessions in the human body, some angels they protect humans against their enemies, some of them are responsible for looking for gatherings of those who make Zikr and to present themselves in it, some write the deeds of humans, many of them have the responsibility of being present in the Darbaar of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him)
Aqida no 3 – Faith in Angels
Some Angels have duty of carrying the Salutations of the people to the Court of the Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessing be upon him. Many of them are responsible for questioning the dead, removing the soul, giving punishment and blowing the Soor (Horn shaped instrument on the Day of Qayamat). With the exception of these duties, there are various other duties given to the Angels.
- Angels are neither male nor female.
- To accept them to be Qadeem (uncreated) or say them to be the Creator is Kufr.
- Their number is only known to Him who created them (Allah Almighty), and through his informing, His Prophet (as) knows. Four Angels are most famous
- The slightest disrespect towards any Angel is Kufr. Some ignorant people have the habit of referring to their enemies as Malakul Mout (Angel of death) or Izraeel. These are close to words of Kufr.
- To reject the existence of Angels by saying that Angels only refer to the power of good and nothing else is wrong. These are words of Kufr.