Blessings of Ramadan
All the praises for Almighty Allah (SW) and lots of Peace and Salutation upon our Master Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him). In this post of Article we will learn in sha Allah about the Blessings of Ramadan
The Ninth month of Islamic calendar is Ramadan-ul-Mubarak. For the whole Muslim community this month is of special importance. In this month the Muslim community fasts from dowm until sunset. This is the month in which the reward of optional prayer becomes equal to the Farz. the reward of Farz (must) The reward of one Farz becomes equal to 70 Farz.
Ramadan is the Month of Blessing
Allah (SW), The Most Great has said Fasting is for me except all the deeds of ibn-e-Adam and i will pay for it. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) Said When the month of Ramadan comes,the gates of Heaven are opened and gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.
- The night of power called Layalat-ul-Qadar or Shab-e-Qadr is present in this month.
- The most beautiful ibadah called Itikaf is done in this month.
- The whole month is divided into 3 parts of ten days each one is called Ashrah. The Muslim remain hungry all the day this teaches them patience and self-control.
- The Month of Ramadan is also blessed with Nimaz-e-Taraweeh. It is a special Islamic meditation. In this prayer the Muslims read a long portion of Quran in Nimaz
- This is the month in which the gates of Hell are closed.