Laylat-ul-Qadr | Search for the night of power
Indeed, we have revealed the Holy Quran in the night of Power. Laylat-ul- Qadr is the night in which Allah (SW) has revealed the Holy Quran from Loh-e-Mahfooz to the lowest heaven and then from the lowest heaven it was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) over the period of 23 years. Different verses came in different time and places.
The Beloved Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said, search for the night of power in the odd nights of Ramadan which means from the last 10 nights of Ramadan. Laylat-ul- Qadr fall on either 21st night of Ramadan, 23rd night, 25th night, 27th night or 29th night of Ramadan.
Shab-e-Qadr is better than a thousand of Months
Allah Almighty has said in the very next ayah of Surah tul Qadr, that what do you know what the night of power is ?
Allah Almighty answered as well that the night of power is better than a thousand of Months. One night greater than a thousand months. Allah o Akbar!
Greater than a thousand months but in which aspect ↓
- Anybody who worship Allah Almighty in this night, anybody who does Ibadat (worship) in this night , Allah (SW) will reward him equivalent to the reward of doing worship (Ibadat) for a thousand of month.
- A person can perform 2 units of Nafal on this night, Allah (SW) will command the angel to write in his book of deeds, that even though he has performed 2 units of Nafal of voluntary worshiping in this night, the reward will be equivalent to the reward of thousand months.
- Allah o Akbar!
Blessings of the Shab-e-Qadr
- Laylat-ul-Qadr is the Night of Toba (forgiveness)
- A night in which we can seek repentance and forgiveness for our sins
- Laylat-ul-Qadr is a night of making Dua’s
- It is a night when Dua’s are accepted by Allah Almighty
- This is a night in which you can ask Allah Almighty for Rizq (Sustenence) and Allah Almighty will provide you Rizq
The Beloved of Allah (SW) Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) has said in the night of Power Allah (SW) metaphorically speaking, comes to the lowest heaven and pausing questions such as↓
- Is there anyone who is asking for forgiveness that i may forgive him
- is there anybody who is making Dua’s that i may answer his Dua
- is there anybody who is asking me that i may give him
- Is there anybody who is seeking provision that i may provides him
- Is there anybody who is seeking forgiveness that i may forgive him
Faza’il of Laylat-ul-Qadr
It is an extremely blessed night, because commandments of the year are enforced in this night. There are many reasons for the greatness of night. It is a night in which the tasks of following years are set and assigned to angels. The Holy Quran was revealed in the night of Qadr.
The prayers performed on this very night has great excellence. Whoever offers prayer with faith and sincerity at this night shall be forgiven for all of previous sins. We must not spend this sacred night in heedlessness. Whoever worships in this night is awarded more than usual.
Allah has granted this night to His Beloved Prophet and Muslims. Undoubtedly, we sent it down in the blessed night. The blessed night is better than a thousand months. Therein descend angels and Jibril by command of their Allah (SW) for every affair.
That is all peace till rising of the dawn. Ramadan is the month in which the Lyla- Tul -Qadr lies. Whoever deprives in night is deprived of all goodness and one who is completely deprived is deprived of goodness. We must repent for our sins and settle matters concerning others.
The exact date of Laylat-ul-Qadr is to be concealed forever. It is in the odd nights in the last ten days of Ramadan. ALLAH has kept this night a secret so people would struggle hard to acquire it and earn reward for their struggles.