How to perform Ablution. Method of Wudu | Hanafi
Allah’s name i begin with the most kind, the most merciful. lots of peace and Salutation upon our Master Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him). In this post we are going to learn about the complete method of Wudu (Ablution).
Definition of Washing
Washing any part of the body mean flowing of at least two drops of water each and every part of body.If the part of body is only moistened by wiping it with the wet hand or if only one drop of water flows over it then your Wudu will be invalid
Method of Wudu
- Khilal means pass the fingers of one hand through the gaps of the fingers of other hands and rubbing them together.
- Make sure that the water reaches all part of the mouth up to the throat. Gargle too if you are not in the state of fasting.
- Clean your nose with the little finger of left hand. Insert your smallest finger into the Nostrils.
- Pour water on every part of entire face from forehead to below your chin and from the one earlobe to the other earlobe.
- Do Khilal of your beard if you have by inserting your finger into it.
- Wash your forearm from the tip of the fingers up to the elbow three time
- Wash your left forearm from the tip of the fingers up to the elbow three time.
- Join the tips of the three fingers with the tips of the fingers of other hand and place them on forehead. Take these fingers (pressing them gently) all the way to the back of the neck and then from the neck all the way to the forehead without touching palms to the head.
- During this the index finger and thumb should not touch the head at all.
- Now use your index finger to wipe the inside of the ears and clean the back of the ears with the help of the thumb. Insert your smallest finger into the opening of the ears.
- Now wash the back of the neck by using the back of the fingers of both hands.
- Wash your right feet first up to the top of ankle.
- wash your right feet up to the to[ of ankle
- It Is Mustahab to do Khilal.
How to make an intention of Wudu?
to make a firm intention in your heart or say in your words ‘I am doing
Wudu in order to fulfil a commandment of Allah Almighty and attain purity’.